WOW! Cable and Internet Packages
Wide Open West, or WOW!, offers cable TV, Internet and home phone service to millions of customers throughout the U.S. Its service areas include select cities in Michigan, Ohio, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Illinois, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Learn more about WOW! Cable TV packages, Internet plans, home phone services and below.
Cable TV packages from WOW!
WOW! gives subscribers three options when it comes to TV packages. From there, subscribers can add premium and sports channel packages, plus On Demand programming.
A basic TV package great for keeping up with local news and sports on major networks including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and others.
A moderate mix of popular channels, including A&E, AMC, Disney, FOX News, MTV, Nickelodeon, TBS, TLC, TNT, USA and more.
An ample lineup of popular channels, On Demand programming, digital music channels and premium networks.
What is WOW! ULTRA?
WOW! ULTRA is the most advanced DVR equipment offered by WOW!. It connects multiple TVs in your home and allows users to:
- Record up to 6 shows at once
- Store up to 300 hours of SD or 75 hours of HD content
- Record on one TV and watch on anothe
- Connect to Netflix and other streaming services
- See Caller ID on your TV
Unfortunately, ULTRA is not currently available in every WOW! service area, so be sure to check for availability in your city. ULTRA is similar to many advanced DVR devices offered by other TV providers. Learn more about the latest TV technology available from cable and satellite TV providers to ensure you get the right technology for your ideal viewing experience.
Cable Internet plans from WOW!
Like most cable companies, WOW! offers Internet in addition to their cable TV services. WOW! Internet customers can generally choose from four Internet speeds. Though, available WOW! Internet speeds, pricing and plans availability may vary by location.
- Internet 10 – Speeds up to 10Mbps. Ideal for single users with one to two devices for email, surfing the web and shopping online.
- Internet 100 – Speeds up to 100Mbps. Ideal for 1-3 users and moderate online activity such as streaming shows, uploading content to social media and connecting home security systems.
- Internet 500 – Speeds up to 500Mbps. Ideal for multiple users on numerous devices used to stream HD video and play games online.
- Internet 10000 – Speeds up to 1Gbps. Ideal for homes that need a lot of bandwidth for numerous users and devices with minimal buffering and lagging.
WOW! Internet plans may also include security protections, Wi-Fi capabilities, up to seven available email accounts, among other features.
Compare WOW! to other available TV providers
WOW! cable TV, Internet and home phone services may be available in your city. Check WOW!’s website for a full list of U.S. cities serviced by WOW!.
If WOW! service is available in your area, be sure to compare WOW! to other cable companies in your as well as to nationwide satellite TV providers to decide which is best for your home and entertainment needs. You may find that another company better provides the services, technology and value you want for your home.
Bundle WOW! services together
WOW! offers a number of bundle packages, allowing you to order TV, Internet and home phone together. While bundling is certainly convenient, it can also save you money with extra discounts on your monthly bill and equipment fees.
Explore bundling options to maximize your savings on TV, Internet or home phone if you plan to purchase more than one home service. Both cable TV providers like WOW! and satellite TV companies give you the option to bundle TV with Internet and home phone.
Last Updated: 9/15/2017
Date collected 6/20/17 from http://www.wowway.com